or

"Hey, I can do that!"


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day of Sharing: August 8th

Day of Sharing
August 8th, 2010
Round Rock, TX

I've recently joined the Capital Confectioners, the greater Austin area cake decorating and sugar artist club.  We're having our "Day of Sharing" on Sunday, August 8th that will feature several cake artists such as Stephen Benison.  Unfortunately I don't have the time or money to sign up for any of the classes available before the show, but I will be there all Sunday to help run things.  I've volunteered to be the A/V girl since I'm somewhat familiar with techie-type shtuff :b  Let's hope I don't screw things up or set something on fire!

Please come and learn with your fellow decorators and enthusiasts!  All skill levels welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Seen On

As Seen On Capital Confectioners