or

"Hey, I can do that!"


Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Portal 2

Portal 2


If you play video games and didn't take off of work to play Portal 2 when it released, well, perhaps you should have.  I know no one at my job would have blamed you.


Portal 2 is a sequel to a previous video game that promises cake to the main character if she succeeds a series of "tests".  The cake is a lie.  Read more here:


Hubby and I started the cooperative campaign and are a couple hours in.  Right now he's playing the single-player version and I'm trying my best to not pay attention so as to not spoil anything for when I play.

. . . I hope there's cake . . .

1 comment:

  1. The cake is a lie! So I just started following your blog and love this post. I'm in IT too and have just started taking up cake decorating as a hobby. I'm really interested in reading the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

As Seen On

As Seen On Capital Confectioners