or

"Hey, I can do that!"


Monday, November 30, 2009

"Uh ... I do cakes?"

As I was leaving work today I stopped to ask my buddy co-worker how his Thanksgiving was.  I haven't had a chance to catch up with him in a while.  He starts telling me that his mother-in-law has gallstones and is scheduled for surgery today.  Luckily it's not too major; they can just do laparoscopic surgery.  His wife will probably go stay with her and help out even though she's swamped with school work for her master's degree.  He just found out his dad has had a mild stroke (he's ok now), and also that he has had multiple strokes in the past but hasn't realized it.  After a few more moments of slightly depressing updates, he asks how I've been and what I've been doing in my spare time.  I could only respond with, "Uh ... I do cakes?"

:b

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Seen On

As Seen On Capital Confectioners